Lord of Ultima

HomeGalleryFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

This alliance is a sham and dishonest

Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: This alliance is a sham and dishonest   Mon Aug 30 2010, 01:05

I get back from spending 8 days in hospital and my own alliance has started taking over my cities. that is dishonest and I think all the alliances should know about this.
Back to top Go down
Guigcam
Alliance Leaders
Alliance Leaders

PostSubject: Re: This alliance is a sham and dishonest   Mon Aug 30 2010, 07:22

klownkill,

I am sorry to hear that you were in the hospital. You should be aware by this time that you can't just disappear in a competitive game like that and expect to find everything the same when you come back. If you have to leave, just drop the leaders an e-mail and appoint some friend to look after your cities while you are off. Or come on, just blow an Orb of Peace, we are in full scale war...We have had several of these situations before without a problem.

You should also be aware that from time to time we remove the "red dots" to make room for more active players. You have been e-mailed about it and invited to the other JWARs.

So don't you ever say that I am dishonest because I am not. We have followed the alliance rules, period. Now if you have a problem with that, you could have just e-mailed me or Jarack to find a solution instead of accusing us in the open forum - that is what I could call dishonest by I’ll just say naive.

If you still want to find a solution, drop us an e-mail.

Regards,
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jarack
Alliance Leaders
Alliance Leaders

PostSubject: Re: This alliance is a sham and dishonest   Mon Aug 30 2010, 09:27

klownkill wrote:
I get back from spending 8 days in hospital and my own alliance has started taking over my cities. that is dishonest and I think all the alliances should know about this.

yes not cool i mean the rules are clearly stated - that being said I am willing to give you back the castles I took and chalk it up to a misunderstanding.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jarack
Alliance Leaders
Alliance Leaders

PostSubject: Re: This alliance is a sham and dishonest   Wed Sep 01 2010, 22:16

Jarack wrote:
klownkill wrote:

yes not cool i mean the rules are clearly stated - that being said I am willing to give you back the castles I took and chalk it up to a misunderstanding.

Well he never contacted us back so I am keeping the castles as has been stated in the rules since day one. Forum access removed topic locked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This alliance is a sham and dishonest   

Back to top Go down

This alliance is a sham and dishonest
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Juggernaut Warmachine :: No Membership Required :: General Chat-
Jump to: