Lord of Ultima

HomeGalleryFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sprky754

PostSubject: Application   Mon Jan 17 2011, 04:44

PostSubject: If you are Interested in Joining Read this 1st (This is the App) Fri May 21 2010, 00:50
Please take a moment to answer some basic questions. (Copy and Paste this into a new post please)

1. Your primary continent? 06

2. Total number of cities? 1 at the moment and fully upgraded to ten all the way around

3. Total number of castles? Building a castle as we speak

3a. Are you currently being sieged by us? If so our policy is to complete taking the castle. At which point if you have been cooperative and still want to join, we will help you to to capture other castles. Not being seiged but anticapating it since Im surrounded by you guys lol

4. How active are you? I check in at least 4 to 6 times daily

5. Are you able to be a good team player, understanding that you will gain both glory for the clan and yourself by doing so? I feel I can be a good player, I have played Evony for 2 years now and I have the basic understanding of whats going on, I knew to have a full city before building my castle. I tried playing this game a few months ago and learned a lot as far as not rudhing into a castle to early before I was ready.

6. A little about yourself. Im 37, I live in Chicago, IL and I am disabled so I am home a lot and on the computer. I would love to learn more bout this game and have someone show me the ropes. My Email is Sprky754@ymail.com Name is Marty
Back to top Go down
Guigcam
Alliance Leaders
Alliance Leaders

PostSubject: Re: Application   Mon Jan 17 2011, 06:00

Cancel your palace....
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Juggernaut Warmachine :: No Membership Required :: Clan Application-