Lord of Ultima

HomeGalleryFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Interested in joining

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RangeC

PostSubject: Interested in joining   Mon Dec 20 2010, 03:08

1. Your primary continent? East Coast Server? I think this is what you are after

2. Total number of cities? 1

3. Total number of castles? 0

3a. Are you currently being sieged by us? If so our policy is to complete taking the castle. At which point if you have been cooperative and still want to join, we will help you to to capture other castles. No

4. How active are you? Just started near several of your towns

5. Are you able to be a good team player, understanding that you will gain both glory for the clan and yourself by doing so? Yes

6. A little about yourself. Started playing Ultima Online in 1997 and played that series for almost 10 years. Saw this advertised on FB and thought I would check it out. I play several of the Zynga games daily and figure I can take this one on too. IRL I am a Soldier.
Back to top Go down
Jarack
Alliance Leaders
Alliance Leaders

PostSubject: Re: Interested in joining   Mon Dec 20 2010, 03:47

RangeC wrote:
1. Your primary continent? East Coast Server? I think this is what you are after

2. Total number of cities? 1

3. Total number of castles? 0

3a. Are you currently being sieged by us? If so our policy is to complete taking the castle. At which point if you have been cooperative and still want to join, we will help you to to capture other castles. No

4. How active are you? Just started near several of your towns

5. Are you able to be a good team player, understanding that you will gain both glory for the clan and yourself by doing so? Yes

6. A little about yourself. Started playing Ultima Online in 1997 and played that series for almost 10 years. Saw this advertised on FB and thought I would check it out. I play several of the Zynga games daily and figure I can take this one on too. IRL I am a Soldier.

Hi I will ask Magekid to look at your app Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MAGEKID
Alliance Leaders
Alliance Leaders

PostSubject: Re: Interested in joining   Mon Dec 20 2010, 13:11

i will invite him
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interested in joining