Share | 

Sent me an email Sfreak = DJam2001

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jarack
Alliance Leaders
Alliance Leaders

PostSubject: Sent me an email Sfreak = DJam2001   Tue Sep 07 2010, 21:52

Please take a moment to answer some basic questions. (Copy and Paste this into a new post please)

1. Your primary continent?

My continent(s) are split evenly between 10 and 20, with a presence on 00. 20 is for my merchant focus. 10 is my military focus. 00 was an experiment.

2. Total number of cities?

42 cities.

3. Total number of castles?

0 castles, however, I have 16 cities, focused entirely on military production, surrounding (2) stonehenges on continent 10. I plan to convert to castles once the in-game mechanics for shrines and stonehenges comes into effect. May change earlier if my application is approved.

3a. Are you currently being sieged by us? If so our policy is to complete taking the castle. At which point if you have been cooperative and still want to join, we will help you to to capture other castles.

No. I am not being sieged.

4. How active are you?

I play daily, before work, some time during lunch, and some time in the evenings.

5. Are you able to be a good team player, understanding that you will gain both glory for the clan and yourself by doing so?

Yes. I have been in an alliance before, and was an officer, in charge of defense. My role entirely consisted of coordinating with alliance members to fend off attacks with another alliance. Unfortunately, I felt my alliance leadership was not aggressive enough and I left the alliance because of it. They were soon recruited/absorbed by Corrupted Union.

6. A little about yourself.

Been playing since April. Thoroughly understand the game mechanics. Have a penchant for diplomacy. I'm a solid player, with a long-term focus.

Last edited by Jarack on Wed Sep 08 2010, 23:26; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guigcam
Alliance Leaders
Alliance Leaders

PostSubject: Re: Sent me an email Sfreak = DJam2001   Wed Sep 08 2010, 09:09

Something is strange about this... You only have 7 cities and it was 8 last time I checked. What is going on?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Sent me an email Sfreak = DJam2001   Wed Sep 08 2010, 13:56

There definitely needs to be some kind of clarification over the gross discrepancies between what the application claimed and what the stats actually show.

Back to top Go down
Jarack
Alliance Leaders
Alliance Leaders

PostSubject: Re: Sent me an email Sfreak = DJam2001   Wed Sep 08 2010, 23:26

Can someone please verify this email

Hey Jarack,

Totally screwed up. Posted username of Djam2001 (my typical handle) for application to your alliance, but it's not my handle in-game anymore. My handle in-game is Sfreak. I apologize for the confusion, but the application data is all good, it's just for the other user (Sfreak).

So if you've checked out Djam2001, and thought - totally lame user, you're right.

Cheers,
Sfreak
aka (Djam2001)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jarack
Alliance Leaders
Alliance Leaders

PostSubject: Re: Sent me an email Sfreak = DJam2001   Fri Sep 10 2010, 00:27

Jarack wrote:
Can someone please verify this email

Hey Jarack,

Totally screwed up. Posted username of Djam2001 (my typical handle) for application to your alliance, but it's not my handle in-game anymore. My handle in-game is Sfreak. I apologize for the confusion, but the application data is all good, it's just for the other user (Sfreak).

So if you've checked out Djam2001, and thought - totally lame user, you're right.

Cheers,
Sfreak
aka (Djam2001)

Ok I verified the user - 42 cities for Sfreak is correct. I am ok with him being taken in - Malfrag or Overseer?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sent me an email Sfreak = DJam2001   

Back to top Go down

Sent me an email Sfreak = DJam2001
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Juggernaut Warmachine :: No Membership Required :: Clan Application-
Jump to: